Jeffamine D-400 Epoxy Curing Agent 40 lb Pail
Jeffamine D-400 polyetheramine is a difunctional, primary amine with average molecular weight of about 430. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Curing Agent
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
USA ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of the USA due to distributor agreements and export shipping rules.
- Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness
- Used in polyurethanes, polyureas, and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
- Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
- Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
- Completely miscible with a variety of solvents
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.