Bonderite S-ST 5668 AERO Paint Stripper
Bonderite 5668 (formerly known as Turco) is a diphase, liquid paint remover developed to remove resistant coatings.
- Product Type Coating Remover
TURCO 5668 is a diphase, liquid paint remover developed to remove resistant coatings, such as aluminized silicones, polyurethane, acrylics, epoxies and chromated primers without using phenols, chromate, chlorinated solvents or acids.
TURCO 5668 is ideal for the removal of PRC-1560M and PRC-1560MC coatings and is not detrimental to aircraft metals such as aluminum, titanium, magnesium, cadmium, conversion coatings, Dow coatings or ferrous alloys.
TURCO 5668 is supplied with a built-in, non-aqueous chemical seal, which retards evaporation, and helps minimize drag out losses.
- Flash point greater than 90°C, COC method
- Does not contain phenols, chromate, chlorinated solvents or acids
- Supplied with built-in seal
- Easily rinsed from parts with steam or high pressure water
- Ideal for use on multi-layers of paints
- Long tank life through use of additives
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.