3M Stikit 216U Gold Paper Disc P220 6 in Roll (Case of 6) (175 Discs Per Roll)
The 3M Stikit Gold Paper Disc Roll 216U is designed for convenience, combining open coat aluminum oxide discs with a handy adhesive backing ready for quick attachment to a Stikit backup pad.
- Product Type Abrasive
- Product Form Roll
Designed for use with a random orbital sander, our discs are made of long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive grains on a light A-weight paper backing suitable for lightweight sanding and finishing.
The open coat and load-resistant coating help prevent loading for a longer service life, and make 3M Stikit Gold Paper Disc Roll 216U discs well- suited for general sanding and finishing applications on a variety of substrates, including paint, primer, wood, metal, plastic, and composites, including fiberglass.
- Convenient roll form means no liners to remove, increasing productivity
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- A-weight light paper backing is suitable for finishing applications
- Open coat construction minimizes dust on the abrasive and workpiece for increased productivity
- Load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the disc surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.