Devcon Korrobond 65 Epoxy Crusher Backing Compund 10 kg Kit
Devcon Korrobond 65 is a two-component epoxy based crusher backing compound and damping material for primary gyratory and cone crushers.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov please review the product SDS before purchase..
Renowned in the quarry and mining industries for providing the highest quality crusher backing compounds, Korrobond 65's performance against impact & shock vibrations prolong the life of the machinery and protect it from damage. The low viscosity of the product allows it to freely flow into the smallest cavities and contours behind manganese steel plates.
- Compressive Strength >19,000 PSI
- Able to withstand freezing temperatures and still perform
- 100% Solids, no solvents, minimum shrinkage
- Easy to mix and pour - no skilled labour required
- Long established OEM and aftermarket proven product
- High impact strength and resilience
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.