3M Scotch-Weld EC-2815 FR B/A Epoxy Adhesive 200 ml Dual Cartridge
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2815 B/A FR is a white, flexible, two-part, room-temperature curing epoxy adhesive that provides high shear and peel strength.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2815 B/A FR is designed for honeycomb sandwich constructions typically found in aircraft interiors such as galley structures, luggage bins, partition walls, lavatory structures, crew rest compartments, seating structures, ceiling panels, closets, stowage compartments, sidewall panels, cargo bay panels, bar units, coatrooms and passenger doors. You can use this high-performance epoxy adhesive to replace mechanical fasteners, screws, rivets and spot welds.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2815 B/A FR is excellent for bonding a variety of substrates such a metals and many plastics. It can be dispensed in duo-pak cartridges for use with the 3M EPX Applicator System for minimal waste and professional results. The mix ratio is 2:1 and the adhesive provides a 60 minute work life to allow time to adjust fit prior to setting. The adhesive reaches handling strength in approximately 4 hours and is fully cured in 24 hours (at 72°F /22°C), but can be accelerated with heat.
- 2:1 mix ratio simplifies mixing
- 60 minute work time allows for positioning and adjusting for fit prior to setting
- Available in bulk or duo-pak cartridges
- Ideal for bonding interior sidewall panels, cargo bay panels, bar units, coatrooms and passenger doors
- Flexible to withstand vibration
- Outstanding environmental performance
- High peel and shear strength for strong bonds in critical applications
- White color and smooth finish matches white laminates
- Meets industry flame-retardant requirements
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.