Loctite AA 3201 Acrylic Adhesive 25 ml Syringe
Loctite AA 3201 is a transparent to slightly hazy, one part, medium viscosity, thixotropic, UV/visible light-cured, acrylated urethane liquid adhesive.
- UN Number UN3082 CL9
- Product Type Acrylic Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
It is primarily designed for bonding polycarbonate to itself, while not inducing stress cracking under typical melded stress levels. It cures rapidly to form flexible, transparent bonds when exposed to sufficient UV and/or visible light.
- Provides high speed curing
- Flexibility enhances load bearing & shock absorbing characteristics of the bond
- ISO 10993 rated for use in medical devices
- Has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including glass, many plastics and most metals
- Its thixotropic nature reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.