3M 5480 Gray PTFE Film Tape 3.7 mil x 2 in x 36 yd Roll (Case of 6)
3M PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 uses a skived, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), conformable film backing.
- Product Type Specialty Tape
- Product Form Tape
This tape offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap applications.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Wide temperature range for performance on heated machinery and equipment
- Skived 3M PTFE Film Tapes are more conformable than typical extruded PTFE film tapes
- Excellent chemical resistance enables tape to withstand challenging applications
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.