3M Scotch-Weld 2214 Gray Hi-Density Epoxy Adhesive 6 oz Cartridge
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 2214 Regular is designed to provide high strength, higher temperature resistance and smooth bond lines.
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
One part, 250°F (121°C) curing, 100% solids, these high performance adhesives are designed for bonding metals and many high temperature plastics such as fiberglass reinforced plastic, polyester and phenolics.
- Extreme de-aeration for very dense void free bond lines
- One part, 100% solids, heat curing adhesive
- Pliable paste consistency goes where needed with no sagging
- Higher temperature resistance than two-part epoxy adhesives
- Flammability testing per UL94 HB
- This is the regular version of 2214
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.