Please Note: This product is affected by supply disruption and lead times may be longer than advertised.
Loctite EA 2000 Repair Compound 1 gal Can
Loctite EA 2000 is a Repair Compound. This product is supplied in a 1 gal Can
- Product Type Specialty Chemical
- Product Form Paste
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
LOCTITE EA 2000 AERO is a heat curing nitrile/phenolic water based primer. Cured LOCTITE EA 2000 AERO furnishes excellent resistance to chemicals and water.
- Makes reliable high temperature repairs
- One component - no mixing or measuring
- Excellent adhesion to cast iron, cast aluminum, and carbon steels
- Cures to a metal finish
- Can be ground and sanded to a smooth finish
- Contains no solvents or volatile compounds
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.