Loctite EA 9696 OST AERO Epoxy Film Adhesive 0.06 wt 36 in x 167 ft Roll (One Side Tacky) (501 Sq Ft - Priced Per Square Foot)
Loctite EA 9696 AERO is a modified epoxy film adhesive designed for applications requiring both high toughness and service temperatures to 250°F/121°C.
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Film
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FREEZER: This product is stored and shipped as frozen. Dry ice packaging may be required with this product and will be automatically applied to your order.
Advances in technology allow this adhesive to excel in both metal to metal and honeycomb bonding applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent Environmental Resistance
- Greater durability over the life of the production article lowers repair costs
- Widens design abilities
- High Toughness Maintaining Service Temperature
- Enables use of one adhesive for applications requiring toughness and 250°F performance
- Balanced Flow
- Lowers clean-up costs
- Enables use of one adhesive for both honeycomb and metal to metal application
- Allows from 225°F to 265°F/107°C to 129°C Cure without Change of Properties
- Broadens shop processing conditions
- Long Out-time Facilitates Shop Floor Usage and Repair Applications
- Lowers handling and storage costs
- Ability to be used on sound suppression assemblies
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.