Loctite EA 9895 AERO Composite Surfacing Media
Loctite EA 9895 AERO is a pre-impregnated polyester peel ply product supplied in film form featuring a specially designed resin system capable of curing at 350°F (177°C).
- Product Type Specialty Film
It is compatible with state-of-the-art composite prepreg resin systems and provides minimal residual peel ply fibers at the bond surface after curing and removal. No further processing steps are required prior to secondary bond operations, thus eliminating the need for sand and solvent wipe operations.
- Easy removal - fabric strips easily in one piece, reducing shop time
- No contamination - once removed, the residual polyester fibers left are so minimal they eliminate potential contamination of the bonding surface
- No sanding or solvent wiping - requires no further processing steps
- Allows productivity on large parts - improved final part strength
- Qualified by major OEMs
- Good bonding surface - after fabric removal, the surface is clean and ready for the next bonding step without additional preparation
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.