Socomore DS-108 Cleaning Solvent 1 gal
Socomore DS-108 is a very effective cleaner on a wide range of soils including hydrocarbon soils, adhesives, epoxies, sealants, inks, dyes and common shop contaminants.
- UN Number UN1993 CL3
- Product Type Solvent Cleaner
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
TOXIC: This product is classified as Toxic for transport. The Customer accepts responsibility for the correct use and storage of this product. Some shipping options will not be available.
DS-108 is a solvent for precision cleaning in the aerospace industry. It evaporates quickly at room temperature leaving a perfectly clean surface ready for painting, coating, bonding, sealing or final assembly. DS-108 is also used in the electronics industry for flux removal, the automotive industry, vinyl window manufacturing, screen-printing, check printing equipment, weapons cleaning and graffiti removal.
- Excellent cleaning effectiveness
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue
- Low toxicity (U.S. Army Surgeon General Toxicity Clearance)
- Bio-based renewable resource.
- It has been approved for inclusion in the Federal Biobased Preferred Procurement Program (FB4P).
- Biodegradable Safe to use on a wide variety of surfaces
- No Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP) EPA SNAP approved Aerospace NESHAP compliant
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.