Castrol Aero 35 Yellow Hydraulic Fluid
Castrol Aero 35 is a high quality, MIL-PRF-6083F based ISO Grade 15 mineral hydraulic fluid, containing antiwear agents and corrosion inhibitors. , 55 Gallon Drum
- Product Type Hydraulic Fluid
It also contains a shear stable viscosity index improver, anti-oxidant and an approved EP additive system which reduces martensitic streaking of landing gear outer cylinders and galling of shock strut upper bearings. This formulation is specially designed to reduce the "stick-slip" properties of MIL-PRF-6083F fluids. Aero 35 is available in dyed red (Douglas Aircraft DPM 6177) or straw/yellow (undyed) (Boeing Spec BMS 3-32D, Type I).
- Aero 35 is specially designed for use in landing gear shock struts. Additionally, Aero 35 is compatible with approved MILPRF- 5606H and MIL-PRF-6083F hydraulic fluids.
- It is not completely compatible with synthetic gas turbine lubricants nor with phosphate-ester hydraulic fluids.
- It is compatible with other petroleum-based and synthesized hydrocarbon lubricants, but contamination should be avoided in order to maintain the unique properties of Aero 35.
- This product is compatible with most seals, hoses, and paints, normally used in shock struts and dispensing equipment connected with this application.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.