Mobil Hyjet V Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid 5 gal Pail
Mobil HyJet V is fully approved in all commercial 5000 psi hydraulic pressure aircraft systems. Reasons to trust in Mobil HyJet V
- Product Type Hydraulic Fluid
- Product Form Liquid
Compatible with all approved Type IV and Type V hydraulic fluids, elastomers and other hydraulic system materials, Mobil HyJet V is a fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid that can help mixed fleets extend the life of hydraulic systems.
- Mobil HyJet V offers more than twice the shelf life of Type IV fluids, helping operators extend fluid life.
- It helps reduce fuel consumption and costs with its low-density formulation.
- Helps maximize component life and reduce maintenance costs with its exceptional protection against wear, corrosion, erosion and deposit control.
- Gives operators a high measure of safety and confidence with its exceptional resistance to flammability, which exceeds Grade A flash point specifications of air framers such as Airbus and Boeing.
- Maintains outstanding performance, stability and viscosity in a wide range of temperatures.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.