Momentive RTV60 & DBT Red Silicone Rubber Compound
Momentive RTV60 silicone rubber compound is a high temperature two-part silicone elastomer. this kit is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and dibutyl tin dilaurate, DBT, as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available separately to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
- Product Type Silicone Rubber Compound
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54 °C (-65 °F) up to 260 °C (500 °F) continuously, and up to 316 °C (600 °F) for short periods of time
- Potting and encapsulating electric motors and transformers
- Fabrication of rubber parts
- Casting molds for low-melting point metals
- Release applications such as rubber rollers
- Thermal insulation
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.