Permabond TA4246 Acrylic Adhesive 65 ml Kit
TA4246 Toughened Acrylic Adhesive, This product is supplied in a 65 Ml Kit
- UN Number UN2924 CL3 (8)
- Product Type Acrylic Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov please review the product SDS before purchase..
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
Permabond TA4246 Toughened Acrylic Adhesive Amber with Initiator 46 is a two component, no-mix, curing structural adhesive. It offers fast cure at room temperature, high peel strength, and good chemical resistance.
It is used on a wide variety of substrate materials to create a high strength structural bond.
- High strength structural acrylic.
- Good impact and vibration resistance.
- Bonds glass, metals, ceramics, composites, wood, most plastics
- Resin and separate initiator (no need for dispensing gun or mixing nozzles).
- Rapid cure at room temperature.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.