3M Scotch-Weld AF 3109-2K Structural Adhesive Film
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy adhesive film. AF 3109-2 was designed for bonding honeycomb and metal-to-metal components where high strength at 300°F (149°C) is required. This product is supplied with a knitted supporting carrier.
- Product Type Structural Adhesive
- Cure temperatures as low as 225°F (107°C) and up to 350°F (177°C)
- Excellent performance in metal-to-metal and honeycomb sandwich applications over a temperature range of -67°to 300°F (-55 to 149°C)
- Improved resistance to high moisture pre-cure conditions
- Can be cured at low pressure (low volatile by-products)
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.