Epikure W Curing Agent
Epikure Curing Agent W system consists of a bisphenol-F epoxy resin and an aromatic amine for fabricating composite parts using resin transfer molding (RTM) or filament winding.
- Product Type Curing Agent
Epikure Curing Agent W has low viscosity and very long working life at room temperature making this system versatile and easy to process and does not contain methylene dianiline (MDA).
- Low room temperature viscosity (about 2200 cP)
- Long working life (>20 hrs.)
- Low moisture absorption (2-2.5 wt%)
- Good epoxy performance characteristics
- Non-MDA aromatic amine, High elongation
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.