Bonderite M-CR 1132 AERO Metal Pre-treatment 40 ml Sempen
Bonderite M-CR 1132 AERO is a chromic solution which will give a golden protective coating on clean, oxide-free aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces.
- UN Number UN3082 CL9
- Product Type Surface Treatment
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
This product is designed to save labour, material, and time when applying a dry-in place military specification approved chromate conversion coating for touch-up applications. Its proper use also reduces worker contact to chromating solutions and waste, such as rinse water generated from a chromating process.
Before starting the application procedure it is necessary to become familiar with the mechanics of the pen itself.
- A rapid, simple chromate conversion treatment – without using liquids
- Excellent corrosion protection on aluminium with or without painting
- Also effective on many steels
- Dry-in-place coating, elimination of hazardous rinse waters being generated
- Used at room temperatures – with simple preparation
- Economical in use - no waste solutions to dispose of
- The pen-tip can be trimmed with a sharp knife to conform to any shape
- Treated surfaces suitable for a wide range of coatings
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.