DOWSIL™ 1200 Clear OS Primer 309 g Bottle
Dowsil 1200 OS Primer is used to improve adhesion and accelerate adhesion build-up of silicone elastomers to various substrates.
- UN Number UN1993 CL3
- Product Type Primer
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
FREEZER: This product is stored and shipped as frozen. Dry ice packaging may be required with this product and will be automatically applied to your order.
- Improves adhesion of silicone elastomers and foams to many substrates
- Provides more uniform and stronger bonds
- Low VOC content, improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Easy to use
- Remains active over several hours after application
- Formulated for low toxicity, i.e. not a health hazard according to European directive 88/379/EEC
- Solvent used does not deplete the ozone layer
- Resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes
- This moisture curing primer is supplied as a dilute solution of reactive materials in low viscosity siloxane
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.