DOWSIL™ 736 Red Heat Resistant Sealant 300 ml Cartridge
Dowsil 736 is a non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F).
- Product Type Adhesive Sealant
- Product Form Paste
FREEZER: This product is stored and shipped as frozen. Dry ice packaging may be required with this product and will be automatically applied to your order.
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for:
- Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing
- Moving oven belts
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.