Momentive RTV577 & DBT White Silicone Rubber Compound 1 gal Kit
Momentive RTV577 silicone rubber compound is a low temperature two-part silicone elastomer. This kit is supplied ready to use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however, other catalysts are available (sold separately) to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
- UN Number UN1760 CL8
- Product Type Silicone Rubber Compound
- Product Form Paste
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov please review the product SDS before purchase.
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -115°C (-175°F) up to 204°C (400°F) continuously and up to 260°C (500°F) for short periods of time
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.