Dykem Cross Check Plus Skydrol Resistant Aviation Grade Torque Seal
The improved formulation and durability of Cross Check Plus means you can trust it to expedite quality and safety checks for both aircraft assembly and maintenance/repair processes.
- Product Type Tamper Proof Sealant
Working conditions require a quick-dry product to keep up with demands of the assembly process, and resistance to Skydrol PE-5 for Llong-term durability in the operation of the aircraft. That's exactly what Cross Check Plus delivers with unsurpassed resistance to hydraulic fluids while being dry-to-the-touch in less than a minute.
DYKEM Cross Check Plus has once again raised the bar of excellence by developing a Skydrol-Resistant Torque Seal that delivers a maximum full cure time of 24 hours. The new formulation is the only torque sealant product that meets the rigorous Boeing specification for touch-dry time, full cure time and durability when exposed to Skydrol and other harsh solvents. It provides you with the peace of mind knowing your critical fasteners remain properly torqued.
- Visually detect loose nuts and bolts
- Use on all critical fittings and locknuts during manufacturing, assembly, and maintenance procedures
- Perfect for use on landing gear, rotor assemblies, gearboxes, Palnut fasteners, and more
- For use in any aircraft environment with possible fluid exposure
- Approved replacement product for Organic Products F-925 Torqueseal
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.