3M 1357L Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 5 gal Pail
3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357L is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance.
- UN Number UN1133 CL3
- Product Type Contact Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357L has been one of our most versatile solvent based adhesives for heavy duty surface laminations for 60-plus years. This adhesive bonds to plastics and metals, including sheet metal, stainless steel.
It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357L dries quickly while allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
- High performance laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres, sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in tubes, cans or pails
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.