3M 30NF Fastbond Contact Adhesive
3M Fastbond Contact Adhesive 30NF is a water-dispersed, high-strength adhesive that has high coverage, immediate bond strength, a long bonding range and good heat resistance.
- Product Type Contact Adhesive
3M Fastbond Contact Adhesive 30NF creates a very high strength, high temperature resistant bond with up to a 4 hour bonding range. Ideal for decorative laminate applications where non-flammability and water based adhesives are desirable.
Post-formable and heat resistant, it is non-flammable in the wet state, which may help reduce risk of fire and help keep manufacturers in compliance with insurance regulations. Not recommended for drywall laminating or for bonding metal surfaces.
- Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood and canvas to themselves and to each other
- Creates a very high strength, high temperature resistant bond with up to a 4 hour bonding range
- Adhesive can be applied by spray, brush or roller
- Non-flammable in the wet state
- Opening hours up to 4 hours
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.