3M Scotch-Weld 420 Black Part A Epoxy Adhesive 5 gal Pail
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 is a toughened, two-part epoxy structural adhesive that provides good strength along with high impact and fatigue resistance to meet demanding bonding challenges. Part A, 5 Gallon Pail
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 can replace mechanical fasteners, screws, rivets and spot welds in many applications. Apply 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 420 in place of mechanical fasteners, screws, rivets and spot welds in most applications. Our two-part epoxy structural adhesive is toughened and very strong with high impact and vibration resistance. You also get a versatile 20 minute work-life with our non-sag, high peel and shear strength adhesive.
Moderate work-life provides ample time for positioning and adjustment for fit. Our adhesive cures at room temperature, so it’s convenient and easy to use, even for your toughest applications. It’s ideal for your most demanding projects.
- High peel and shear strength maintains lasting bond at high and low temperatures
- Toughened for impact and fatigue resistance
- 20 minute work life provides time for positioning and adjustment
- Adhesive cures at room temperature, making it a convenient and easy to use solution for challenging applications
- Reaches high strength quickly with heat cure
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.