3M Scotch-Weld 460 Off-White B/A Epoxy Adhesive 1 qt Kit
Whether joining, adhering, attaching, repairing, potting, panel or structural bonding, use 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP460.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
Use 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP460N for a wide variety of situations needing a super strong adhesive. Whether you are joining, adhering, attaching, repairing, potting, panel or structural bonding, our epoxy resin provides the highest shear, peel, impact, vibration and fatigue resistance in our Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive family.
Our adhesive keeps its bond strength, even in high and low temperatures. It’s perfect for the most demanding applications, including paint bake operations. The adhesive’s high viscosity formula won’t sag or run. It lets you to work confidently with a long work time (60 minutes), allowing for positioning and adjusting the fit before setting.
- 60 minute work life allows sufficient time for adjustments
- Toughened for impact resistance and high fatigue resistance to withstand demanding conditions
- Easy-to-mix and apply for straightforward application
- High peel and shear strength for strong bonds in critical applications
- 60 minute work life, reaches handling strength in around 4-6 hours
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.