3M Scotch-Weld AF 163-2L Structural Adhesive Film 0.03 wt 36 in x 50 yd Roll
The 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 163-2 designates a family of thermosetting modified epoxy structural adhesives in film form. This product is supplied with a light weight non woven supporting carrier.
- Product Type Structural Adhesive
- Product Form Film
3M Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 is designed for both solid panel and honeycomb sandwich constructions.
- High bond strength from -67°F to 250°F
- High fracture toughness and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to high moisture environments before and after curing
- Short cure time at 225°F (90 minutes)
- Capable of low pressure bonding
- Vacuum cure capability
- X-ray opaque (allows use of x-ray NDI methods)
- Excellent shop open time and long shelf life
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.