3M Scotch-Weld AF 3024 Structural Core Splice Film
3M Scotch-Weld Core Splice Adhesive Film AF 3024 helps streamline production, with a curing temperature range from 250°F (121°C) to 350°F (176°C)
- Product Type Specialty Film
- Easy to use - high expansion (250%) allows for successful joining of greatly mismatched honeycomb structures
- Allows for consolidation of inventory - durable in a wide range of service conditions, high performance from -67°F to 350°F (-55°C to 176°C)
- Helps eliminate rework - low sag during cure
- High performance from -67°F to 350°F (-55°C to 176°C)
- Compatible with 3M Scotch-Weld Adhesive Films
- Full expansion even at slow heat up rates (.5°F/minute)
- Allows for successful joining of greatly mismatched honeycomb structures
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.