3M Scotch-Weld EC-2216 Gray Part A Epoxy Adhesive 5 gal Pail
A flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Is identical to 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition.
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
Cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products
- Base and accelerator are contrasting colors
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- The adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control
- Excellent for creating bonds that can be used at cryogenic temperatures
- Widely used for composite laminate edge sealing
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.