3M Scotch-Weld EC-3537-NA B/A Epoxy Adhesive 1 gal Kit
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-3537-NA B/A is a two-part epoxy adhesive that cures at room temperature to form a tough, flexible bond.
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
The cure rate can be accelerated with mild heating. We formulated this off white, highly flexible, thixotropic adhesive to meet aerospace bonding requirements on metal and plastic substrates. Its non-sagging thixotropic formula holds its shape and permits application on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
The two-part formula features two contrasting colors (gray and white), to permit visual inspection of mixing effectiveness.
- Two-part formula cures at room temperature (75°F) to a strong, durable bond in 3-7 days, or in less than an hour at 200°F
- Enables high performance design and provides high shear and peel strength
- Highly flexible formula helps improve service life and reduce damage
- Non-sagging thixotropic formula holds its shape for precise bond line control and less rework
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.