3M Scotchcast 250 Electrical Resin 1 gal Kit
3M Scotchcast Resin 250 is a 2 part, oven curing, unfilled, epoxy based, liquid resin. The rigid resin is formulated for use in applications where adhesion, mechanical strength and good electrical properties at high temperatures are required.
- Product Type Resin
- Product Form Liquid
3M Scotchcast Electrical Resin 250 has distinguishing features such as high temperature stability, good electrical and physical properties.
This low viscosity resin is well suited for a variety of general purpose applications. Resin has excellent high temperature physical strength and electrical properties.
- 25 Barcol hardness
- Has 17-minute gel time at 250 °F (121 °C)
- For use in applications where adhesion, mechanical strength and good electrical properties at high temperatures are required
- Withstands temperatures of 311 °F (155 °C)
- Elongates 2.5% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Excellent high-temperature, physical strength and electrical properties
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.