Bostik L4145-14 Solvent Based Adhesive 1 gal Can
Bostik adhesive 4145 is a solvent based, fire retardant one part adhesive. Bostik 4145 is based on nitrile rubber and is fast drying as well as high in viscosity, Gallon Can
- UN Number UN1133 CL3
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
Bostik adhesive 4145 is a solvent based, fire retardant one part adhesive. Bostik 4145 is based on nitrile rubber and is fast drying as well as high in viscosity.
Bostik L4145-14H is a solvent based, one part adhesive. L4145-14H is based on nitrile rubber and is fast drying as well as high in viscosity. This product is sold against the Boeing Material Specification 5-14H.
- Oil and plasticizer resistant
- Resistant to water and detergents
- Fast drying
- Dried film provides tough elastic bonds
- No curative needed
- Bonding vinyl to flexible and rigid plastics, foam, and metals for automotive, rail, and aerospace interior trim applications
- Bonding fabrics, coated fabrics and vinyl in upholstery applications
- Bonds to a wide variety of fibrous, porous and non-porous materials, including aluminum, ABS, vinyl films and foams, urethanes, nitriles, natural and synthetic fabrics
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.