Bostik L4145-30 Solvent Based Adhesive 1 gal Can
LIQ. 4145-30H is a solvent-borne, one part adhesive based on nitrile rubber. LIQ. 4145-30H is a fast drying, high viscosity product that is resistant to oil and plasticizer migration. LIQ.
- UN Number UN1133 CL3
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
This product is typically used for bonding vinyl to flexible and rigid plastics, foam and metals for interior trim applications within the automotive, rail and aerospace markets. LIQ. 4145-30H bonds to a wide variety of materials, including aluminum, ABS, vinyl films and foams, urethanes, nitriles and natural and synthetic fabrics. This product is sold against the Boeing Spec BMS5-30H.
- Oil and plasticizer resistant
- Resistant to water and detergents
- Fast drying
- Dried film provides tough elastic bonds
- No curative needed
- Bonding vinyl to flexible and rigid plastics, foam, and metals for automotive, rail, and aerospace interior trim applications
- Bonding fabrics, coated fabrics and vinyl in upholstery applications
- Bonds to a wide variety of fibrous, porous and nonporous materials, including aluminum, ABS, vinyl films and foams, urethanes, nitriles, natural and synthetic fabrics
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.