Devcon Flexane 80 Putty 1 lb Kit
Devcon Flexane 80 Putty is a trowelable, 100% solids, tear-resistant urethane compound used to line and repair process equipment exposed to impact abrasion, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
- Product Form Paste
- Cures to a tough, medium-hard rubber (Hardness 87 Shore A)
- Easy-to-mix; smoothly trowels
- Service temperatures to 180°F in dry environments and 120°F in wet environments
- Bonds to metal, concrete, rubber, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
- Used with Flexane primers for maximum adhesion to metal, rubber, and concrete surfaces
- Open Time: 20 Minutes
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.