Epikure 3140 Curing Agent
Epikure 3140 is a low viscosity reactive polyamide, high imidazoline, moderate molecular weight epoxy curing agent based on dimerized fatty acid and polyamines.
- Product Type Curing Agent
This curing agent offers very good epoxy resin compatibility and thin film curves.
- Metal and plastic adhesives
- Highway and bridge deck repairs
- Potting, casting, and encapsulation
- Synthetic flooring systems
- Maintenance coatings
- Tank and pipe linings
- Good chemical and corrosion resistance
- Good water resistance
- Good pigment and substrate wetting
- Good adhesion
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.