Epon Resin 826 Liquid Epoxy Resin
Epon 826 is a low viscosity, light colored liquid bisphenol A based epoxy resin. It finds use in a variety of applications when crosslinked or hardened with appropriate curing agents.
- Product Type Resin
- Fibre reinforced pipe and composites
- Tooling and molding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- Electrical castings and laminates
- Chemical resistant high solids tank linings
- Grouting compounds
- Low viscosity
- Low colour
- Low ionic contamination
- Reacts with a full range of curing agents
- Produces high-strength cured systems resistant to chemical attack
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.