Epon Resin 828 Liquid Epoxy Resin
Epon 828 is an undiluted clear difunctional bisphenol A/epichlorohydrin derived liquid epoxy resin.
- Product Type Resin
When cross-linked or hardened with appropriate curing agents, very good mechanical, adhesive, dielectric and chemical resistance properties are obtained. Because of this versatility, Epon 828 has become a standard epoxy resin used in formulation, fabrication and fusion technology.
- Fibre reinforced pipes, tanks and composites
- Tooling, casting and moulding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- High solids/low VOC maintenance and marine coatings
- Electrical encapsulations and laminates
- Chemical resistant tank linings, flooring and grouts
- Base resin for epoxy fusion technology
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.