Jeffamine D-230 Curing Agent 5 gal Pail
Jeffamine D-230 polyetheramine is a difunctional, primary amine with an average molecular weight of about 230. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chain.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Curing Agent
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov please review the product SDS before purchase..
USA ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of the USA due to distributor agreements and export shipping rules.
- Epoxy curing agent
- Reacts with carboxylic acids to form hot melt adhesives
- Reacts quickly with isocyanates
- Salts may be formed readily for surfactant use
- Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
- Completely miscible with a wide variety of solvents, including water
- Provides tough, clear, impact resistant coatings, castings, and adhesives
- Coatings are free of surface blush prevalent with many amine curing agents
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.