Loctite 668 Retaining Compound 19 g Stick
Loctite 668 is a green, fluorescent, methacrylate ester acrylic, wax-like, semi-solid retaining compound packaged in a self-feeding stick, designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts.
- Product Type Retaining Compound
- Product Form Paste
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
- Convenient, non-drip, stick format
- Stores easily
- Withstands temperatures fo +400°F (+204°C)
- Allows for direct contact to ensure even coverage
- UV fluorescent for quality inspection
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.