Loctite 680 High Strength Retaining Compound
Loctite 680 is a green, high strength, methacrylate ester acrylic liquid designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where low viscosity is required.
- Product Type Retaining Compound
The product prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. It provides robust curing performance. It works on active metals (e.g. mild steel) and on passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel and plated surfaces).
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for use in commercial and residential potable water systems not exceeding +179.6 °F (+82 °C)
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.