Loctite EA 3476 Stainless Steel Putty 1 lb Tub
Loctite EA 3476, known as Loctite Fixmaster Stainless Steel Putty, is a metallic gray, stainless steel-filled, two part epoxy repair putty. It repairs parts where a stainless steel finish is desired.
- UN Number UN3259 CL8
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
- Product Form Paste
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
- Resists rust and corrosion - for long lasting repairs
- High stainless steel content - for durability
- Rebuilds worn parts fast - limits downtime
- Superior adhesion - forms a solid bond to steel, cast iron, stainless steel, concrete, wood, clean and abraded bronze, copper and aluminum
- Non-sag putty - allows application versatility by confirming to unusual shapes
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.