Loctite EA 9017 Epoxy Adhesive 1 oz Syringe
Loctite EA 9017 is a two part, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive used for high strength, permanent bonding of metals, ceramics, concrete, wood, glass and most plastics. This product can withstand temperatures up to +300 °F (+149 °C).
- UN Number UN2735 CL8 (9)
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
- Premeasured resin and hardener for easy application, consistent strength and time savings - no waste, no mess, no clumping
- Bonds virtually any material
- Repair, fill and seal holes, cracks and worn surfaces
- May be drilled, tapped, sanded, or machined and painted after cure
- Reaches handling strength in 4 to 6 mins, fully cures in 45 to 60 mins
- Easy to use in a syringe applicator
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.