Loctite EA 9686 UNS AERO Epoxy Film Adhesive 0.03 wt 36 in x 167 ft Roll (Unsupported) (501 Sq Ft - Priced Per Square Foot)
Loctite EA 9686 AERO is a modified epoxy film adhesive designed for applications requiring both toughness and service temperatures between -67°F to 300°F (-55°C to 149°C).
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Film
FREEZER: This product is stored and shipped as frozen. Dry ice packaging may be required with this product and will be automatically applied to your order.
- Balanced high peel strength and high shear strength in the -67°F/-55°C to 300°F/149°C service temperature range
- Balanced flow, enabling use of one adhesive for honeycomb and metal to metal applications
- Allows from 230°F/110°C to 350°F/177°C cure, which broadens material application and widens shop floor processing
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Optimized reticulation properties
- Long out-time facilitates shop floor usage and repair applications
- Wide cure and process tolerance. Oven curable (under vacuum or pressure)
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.