Loctite EA 9696 NW AERO Epoxy Film Adhesive (Non-Woven)
Loctite EA 9696 AERO is a modified epoxy film adhesive designed for applications requiring both high toughness and service temperatures to 250°F/121°C.
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
Advances in technology allow this adhesive to excel in both metal to metal and honeycomb bonding applications.
- Excellent Environmental Resistance
- High Toughness Maintaining Service Temperature
- Balanced Flow
- Allows from 225°F to 265°F/107°C to 129°C Cure without Change of Properties
- Long Out-time Facilitates Shop Floor Usage and Repair Applications
- Greater durability over the life of the production article lowers repair costs
- Widens design abilities
- Enables use of one adhesive for applications requiring toughness and 250°F performance
- Lowers clean-up costs
- Enables use of one adhesive for both honeycomb and metal to metal application
- Broadens shop processing conditions
- Lowers handling and storage costs
- Ability to be used on sound suppression assemblies
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.