Loctite EA M-121HP Epoxy Adhesive 50 ml Cartridge
Loctite EA M-121HP is an off-white to beige, two part, medium viscosity, non-sagging epoxy adhesive which cures at room temperature once mixed, to form a tough, amber-beige bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces.
- UN Number UN2735 CL8
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
Typical applications include low stress applications which require high impact and high peel strength. It is also suitable for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices.
- ISO 10993 compliant for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices
- Withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals
- Offers superior thermal shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Excellent resistance to peel and impact forces
- Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.