Momentive Snapsil FRV1106FC Red Fluorosilicone 5.4 oz Cartridge
Momentive Snapsil FRV1106FC is a one component, ready-to-use Fluorosilicone adhesive sealant that typically cures to a tough resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. With its paste like consistency, this adhesive sealant has shown to have outstanding fluid resistance properties, making it an excellent candidate for use in fuel, solvent, as well as chemical environments.
- Product Type Adhesive Sealant
- Product Form Paste
- Resistance to swelling by hydrocarbon solvents, dimethyl silicone fluids and fuels
- One component product
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Room temperature cure
- Non-sag paste consistency
- Retains elastomeric properties at temperatures of -60°C to 204°C for long periods and to 206° C for short periods
- High quality weatherability
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.