Loctite 277 High Strength Threadlocker
Loctite 277 is designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners.
- Product Type Threadlocker
Loctite 277 is a red, high strength, high viscosity, methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive. It has a fixture time on steel of 30 min, brass of 25 min and stainless steel of 270 min making it deal for applications where migration of the adhesive must be prevented.
- Can tolerate slight contaminations of industrial oils
- Prevents unwanted movement, loosening, leaks and corrosion
- Resists vibration
- Breakaway torque on M10 bolts of 32 Nm
- Suited to large threads
- Fluoresces to allow monitoring
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.