Loctite EA 9820 AERO Epoxy Paste Adhesive
Loctite EA 9820 AERO is an intermediate density, one-component epoxy syntactic for use on honeycomb composite parts requiring high compressive strength at temperatures up to 350°F (177°C).
- Product Type Epoxy Adhesive
Loctite EA 9820 AERO may also be used for fastener or attachment potting and panel edge reinforcing.
- One component epoxy syntactic "non-expanding" paste adhesive
- No sag for vertical applications
- Co-curable with sandwich assembly
- Dual cure or step cure processing capability
- High compression strength performance up to 350 °F/ 177 °C
- Long term heat aging performance at 350 °F/ 177 °C
- Low fluid absorption <1.5 % wt. gain
- Adhesive can be drilled and sanded without damage
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.