Loctite EA 9837.1 AERO Composite Surfacing Film
Loctite EA 9837.1 AERO is a 250°F/121°C or 350°F/177°C curing epoxy-based composite surfacing film designed to improve the surface quality of honeycomb stiffened composite parts.
- Product Type Specialty Film
The product is manufactured with a non-woven fabric for support and is offered in a nominal weight of 0.035 psf (170 g/sq m), and 0.030 psf (150 g/sq m).
- Good Tack
- Provides High Quality Paintable Surface
- Minimizes Core Crush and Porosity
- Maximum Leveling Properties
- Resistant to Microcracking
- Compatible with Lightning Strike Screens and Foils
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.